Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Safe to Eat Cookie Dough

Pin It
Happy Halloween!
Wishing you lots of treats today!
Speaking of treats,
I found this recipe, a popular pin, while pregnant.
Let me tell you, having this recipe is dangerous - it is delish!
Don't worry, there are no raw eggs.
I can still hear my Mom saying,
"you'll get worms!"
when I'd lick the batter
off a spoon as a kid.

Eggless Cookie Dough 
from Willow Bird Baking
Yields: about 1 1/2-2 cups cookie dough

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
4 to 6 tablespoons water

Directions:
In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in the flour, salt, vanilla and chocolate chips. Add the water one tablespoon at a time stirring between each, until the dough reaches cookie dough consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment